How Can I Help the Outreach Council?
- Volunteer to assist customers at the food pantry
- Sponsor a food drive at your church, school, club, or for your birthday
- Help us in the office with thank you letters
- Help us produce a newsletter
- Help us with our yard sales - organize, price, sell, donate
- Have a drive to collect toiletries, baby formula, or diapers
- Be a mentor for a shelter resident
- Pay a utility bill for us - gas, electric, phone, internet, water
- Help with maintenance on our buildings
- Sell our items on Ebay or local sites
- Donate 5% of Amazon purchases to PIKE COUNTY OUTREACH COUNCIL by going to http://smile.amazon.com and choosing "PIKE COUNTY OUTREACH COUNCIL OF" as your charity of choice.
- Set up your Kroger Rewards Card to donate to us by going to http://krogercommunityrewards.com and use "80570".
How Else can I help the Outreach Council?
There are many ways that you can help us in our ministry to the people of Pike County.
In order to provide basic needs, we must have space and utilities, household items,
computers and phone, and have the ability to raise funds. If you could help us in a
different way, here are some of the things we need:
- Office Supplies - copy paper, printing ink
- White bath towels and wash clothes
- Sweat pants and sweatshirts, all sizes
- Storage space, storage units, or unused spaces to store yard sale donations, furniture, and appliances
- Use of or donation of a box truck to pick up furniture, etc.
- The cost of operating Bridgehaven for one day
- Cleaning supplies
- Gasoline cards for our van or gift cards for common needs such as trash bags, soap products, and furnace filters
- Transportation for our residents to appointments, interviews, jobs
- CATS bus tickets
- Cleanup and painting
109 W. Second St., Waverly 740-941-4348
Click this button to donate with a credit card...
Please make your tax-deductible donation check payable to:
Pike County Outreach Council,
Mail it to: Pike County Outreach Council
107 West Second Street
Waverly, Ohio 45690
Copyright © 2013 Pike County Outreach Council of Churches, Inc.
overlib code copyright © Eric Bosrup